DeFinis Communications is proud to announce our Fall 2009 Public Seminar schedule.
Building Professional Presence is our new, one-day program designed to give a general audience exposure to the best practices of creating and delivering powerful presentations. During this lively and educational session for up to twenty-five participants, individuals engage in activities and exercises designed to help them understand the fundamental principles of public speaking. Learn more here.
We are also offering our flagship two-day program, Encore! Elegant Skills for Powerful Presentations. Encore! is a video based, two-day, hands-on learning laboratory. With only eight participants per class, individuals will experience the power of personalized attention and our signature Line By Line™ coaching process. Learn more here.
To celebrate the announcement of these programs, DeFinis Communications has created an exciting contest—and we hope you will participate!
One grand prize contest winner will receive a FREE seat to DeFinis Communications’ Building Professional Presence program on either September 22nd in Mill Valley, CA, or October 15th in San Jose, CA. Winner selects the date.
One runner-up will receive a free over-the-phone coaching session with DeFinis Communications founder and President, Angela DeFinis.
Three third place winners will receive a signed copy of Angela's book, Roadmap to Success.
How to enter:
1. Simply invite your contacts to join DeFinis Communications’ e-mail list, LinkedIn group, Facebook fan page, or Twitter page. The more people you invite the better your chances of winning these great prizes!
2. Tally the number of your invitations.
· All entries must be submitted by Midnight EST on August 24th, 2009.
· If the amount of invitations increases after your initial submission, you must indicate the previous number on subsequent entry posts.
· You may keep adding invitations until the contest deadline.
· Please be honest!
Good luck, have fun and thank you for your participation!